By Word document import function, you can import the Word document content, which you have prepared to editor at a time. Pictures and tables and other files will be auto uploaded to server. Furthermore when importing, it provides options to ask for whether to keep some format or not for you actual publishing application needs. And it can perform the shift from Word document to HTML and importing by one press instead of reenter and any complicated operations.
Click to view detailed instructions for Word document import.
- The examples provide two methods to demo the import of Word document. It aims to prove that Word and eWebEditor are totally different software. Word is independent software while eWebEditor can be considered a module. eWebEditor is employed to edit website content in HTML format. Its font size and style will change subject to the change of CSS definition of display page. The font size we read in websites is generally 9 pt / 12 px. The default font size of Word would be bigger than that. eWebEditor is mainly applied in the editing of HTML website and thus the default size is 9 pt/ 12 px. If you don't set up the font size in Word document, it adopts the default size. Therefore, when you import the document to eWebEditor, the size may turn small for the default size is smaller in eWebEditor. When such condition comes up, you may import the document according to sample two and observe the effect. You will find that the font in sample two is "normal".
- The default font sizes in sample one and sample two are different. Type in some words in editing area directly to observe its effect. The style of editing area of eWebEditor can be self-defined. You can change the style definition of editing area or import the external style.
- Import the same one Word document to the following editor respectively to compare their effect.
- The max size of files that is allowed to upload is 100k; please note the picture size in the Word document.
- This function requires installing eWebEditor's client package.